2018 Rev Volunteers
May 05, 2018
To register for the first time, click the 'Register Here' icon.
To log in to make changes to your 2018 selections, simply 'Log In'.
Rev, presented by Fifth Third Bank, is a IU Health Foundation marquee event for Indiana University Health hosted at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to raise funds to provide support for IU Health Statewide Trauma Programs, including medical services for drivers and patrons of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Rev 2018 is a chic outdoor experience with live entertainment and driver inspired cuisine by local and national celebrity chefs!
The past four Rev Events were a huge success, but we could not have done it without the help of some amazing volunteers!!! Volunteers from past years, as well as new volunteers, are already contacting our office to sign up again! We are inviting YOU to be a volunteer at this premiere event in town!
Benefits to Volunteering for Rev:
- For a great cause, the IU Health Foundation
- Have fun and meet others from the Indianapolis area
- Exclusive Behind the Scenes Volunteer orientation at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway held prior to the event
- Receive a special Thank You volunteers gift
- Access to the Volunteer Hospitality Room during the event
- Receive a free Rev T-shirt to wear while you volunteer
- If you volunteer for one four-hour shift either Friday or before 6:00 pm Saturday, you will have the opportunity to purchase discounted Premiere tickets at $150.00 each (Limit two)
Volunteer shifts are available Thursday evening (May 3, 2018), Friday afternoon (May 4, 2018), and Saturday, May 5, 2018, in both the afternoon and evening during the event.
Please contact RevVolunteers@iuhealth.org with any questions.
Thank you, and please check out the event website RevIndy.org for more information!